Difference between personal and commercial usage
Examples of personal use:
• Scrapbook pages for you or friends/family
• Cards given to family and friends
• Personal Invitations
• Products you make only for your classroom
• Church bulletins
• Christmas letters
• School reports
Commercial use is generally any use by a business or individual that is intended to generate profit. If the product you are using the font for is intended to generate income for you in any way, it is commercial use. This includes but is not limited to the following:
• Scrapbook pages (quick pages) used to sell to others
• Promotional products made for your business (logos, freebies, product labels, advertisements, etc.)
• Greeting cards & invitations/baby shower invites sold in craft fairs, Etsy, etc.
• T-shirts sold for profit or for fundraisers.
• Informational brochures for businesses
• Income-generating blog
• Blog Designers
• Logos (which you may copyright, but the typeface, itself, is not copyrighted to you)
• Advertisements, etc.
• Teacher to teacher products
List of licenses
Click to view and download the file